Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
1) The author accept the IJEduR ETHICAL CODE (https://ojs.pensamultimedia.it/index.php/sird/about)
2) The author undertakes to send by email the signed form of Copyright Transfer and Publishing Conditions Acceptance, the signed form of absence of Conflict of Interests or a Statement Clarifying the possible Conflict of Interests and the signed form of acceptance.
3) The author (or authors if group work) claims to be the sole author and sole owner of the work and have all necessary rights to permit the Editor and SIRD to publish it.
4) The author affirms that the publication of the work not infringe the rights of third parties, does not violate any criminal law and raises the publisher and SIRD from all damages and costs that may result from publication. The author also claims to have written permission at any time, territory, or by the owners of the language and images of different parts of the work covered by copyright as defined in this contract without cost or expense to the publisher and SIRD.
5) The submission file is in Word (.RTF, .DOC, .DOCX) or .ODT.
6) The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements summarized in the Editorial Guidelines.
7) The author(s) affirms that the submitted article to Italian Journal of Educational Research (IJEduR) is original and that is has neither been published previously nor is currently being considered for publication elsewhere.
8) The author agrees that SIRD (Italian Society of Educational Research) has the right to publish the material sent for inclusion in the journal IJEduR.
9) The author agree that articles may be published in digital format (on the Internet or on any digital support and media) and in printed format, including future re-editions, in any language and in any license including proprietary licenses, creative commons license or open access license. SIRD may also use parts of the work to advertise and promote the publication.
The authors who publish in this magazine accept the following conditions:
- The authors retain the rights to their work and give the magazine the right to first publish the work, simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons License - Attribution which allows others to share the work indicating the intellectual authorship and the first publication in this magazine.
- Authors may adhere to other non-exclusive license agreements for the distribution of the version of the published work (eg deposit it in an institutional archive or publish it in a monograph), provided that the first publication took place in this magazine.
- Authors can disseminate their work online (eg in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges and increase citations of the published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
The names and addresses submitted to this website will be used for the journal’s stated purposes only and will not be made available for any other use.