Open access, Licensing and Copyright
Open Access Policy
Italian Journal of Educational Research (IJEduR) is published under an Open Access licence. All its content is available free of charge. Users can read, download, copy, distribute, print, search the full text of articles, as well as to establish HTML links to them, without having to seek the consent of the author or publisher.
The right to use content without consent does not release the users from the obligation to give the credit to the journal and its content in a manner described under Licensing.
Italian Journal of Educational Research (IJEduR) is published under an Open Access Journal Policy by Pensa MultiMedia with a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International.
You are free:
- to Share — to copy, distribute and transmit the work;
- to Use — in whole or partially the article(s);
under the following conditions:
- Attribution and citation — You must attribute and cite the work(s) specifying author(s) name, journal, title of the article, publisher, year (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work);
with the understanding that:
- Waiver — Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get explicit permission from the copyright holder.
- Public Domain — Where the work or any of its elements is in the public domain under applicable law, that status is in no way affected by the license.
- Other Rights — In no way are any of the following rights affected by the license: your fair dealing or fair use rights, or other applicable copyright exceptions and limitations; the author's and publisher's moral and intellectual rights; rights other persons may have either in the work itself or in how the work is used, such as publicity or privacy rights.
- Notice — For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to this web page.
The authors who publish in this Journal accept the following conditions:
- The authors retain the rights to their work and give the magazine the right to first publish the work, simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons License - Attribution which allows others to share the work indicating the intellectual authorship and the first publication in this magazine.
- Authors may adhere to other non-exclusive license agreements for the distribution of the version of the published work (eg deposit it in an institutional archive or publish it in a monograph), provided that the first publication took place in this magazine.
- Authors can disseminate their work online (e.g. in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges and increase citations of the published work.
Authors are permitted to deposit publisher's version (PDF) of their work in an institutional repository, subject-based repository, author's personal website (including social networking sites, such as ResearchGate, Academia.edu, etc.), and/or departmental website at any time after publication.
Full bibliographic information (authors, article title, journal title, volume, issue, pages) about the original publication must be provided and links must be made to the article's DOI and the license.
The views expressed in the published works do not express the views of the Editors and the Editorial Staff. The authors take legal and moral responsibility for the ideas expressed in the articles. Publisher shall have no liability in the event of issuance of any claims for damages. The Publisher will not be held legally responsible should there be any claims for compensation.