IJEduR Editorial Board invites the authors to submit papers to the journal. Each number is composed as follows:
- invited papers section: includes a selection of invited papers regarding relevant subjects and from clear experts. Normally authors are invited by the Editorial Board.
- peer reviewed papers section: includes the only papers that have passed a peer double blind review.
It is possible to submit contributions dedicated to educational research methodologies and to evaluative research in education in three sections:
- Researches: the main text (not including Abstract and References) is limited to 6,000 words;
- Experience: the main text (not including Abstract and References) is limited to 5,000 words;
- Studies: the main text (not including Abstract and References) is limited to 4,500 words.
In order to be accepted the manuscripts must follow the Guidelines for Author provided by the journal. In case of non-compliance with guidelines all the papers will be rejected.